Group FP&A Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Interim or Contract
Media, Publishing, reporting, budgeting, forecasting, cashflow, stock reporting, sales reporting, stakeholder engagement, business partner, strategic cost, Excel, MS access and fully qualified.
- Assisting the FP&A team within the group projects
- Being involved within the adhoc analysis and projects.
- Responsibility of all foward looking finanical projections, including forecasts, budgeting and the three year financial plans
- To manage the financial projects accross the team
- Qualified accountant CA/ACA
- Having a strong commerical awareness
- A strong interest in media, relevent industry experience will be preferred.
- Have good knowledge in accurate financial analysis, with an understanding of business
- Experience with dealing with high key stakeholders
- To have strong organisational skills, and being a strong team player
Apply for Group FP&A Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly