Interim Head of Finance
Leading Finance position to provide oversight, strategic leadership and financial management of this Trust during a period of growth.
Our Client are a charitable Trust committed to environmental causes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining financial planning, management and reporting systems, ensuring strong governance and compliance
- Providing regular and continual advice on a commercial level to the wider business to support the delivery of charity objectives
- Regular reporting to the Head of the charity and Board on progress
- Producing budgets and business plans
- Overseeing preparation, audit and submission of statutory accounts across several territories in which the charity operates
- Identifying and implementing mechanisms to enable the charity to maximise opportunities for additional revenue generation
- Cash forecasting and control processes
- Liaising with third parties (including auditors)
- Promoting and guiding commercial awareness across the business
- Building and maintaining strong relationships within the wider business and putting structures in place to meet future growth needs
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Have experience working within a charitable organisation and a thorough understanding of charity operations and policies
- Have the business and charity knowledge to understand factors affecting performance
- Be experienced in both Financial and Management Accounting
- Have the ability to present and negotiate at all levels
- Possess strong systems skills and be able to manipulate and present data effectively
- Have a practical understanding of accounting systems (experience with Navision would be a bonus)
- Be available to start at short notice
Our Client is offering the opportunity to join their organisation, a Trust committed to a good cause, on an interim basis at a competitive salary level with additional benefits package.