Finance Manager - MI and Analysis
- Contract Type
- Interim or Contract
I am currently working with one of Kent's premier businesses on a 6 month fixed term contract role.
My client have one of the largest finance functions in the county and are based at stunning offices.
- Build and manage a multi-disciplined team producing MI and Analysis across the business.
- Ensure that all daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc MI and analysis is published to agreed deadlines.
- Ensure all tasks and roles are covered within the team and consistent levels of services delivered to the business at all times, including covering holidays and reasonable levels of sickness with multi-skilled staff.
- Effectively manage staff within the team to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Ensure that all MI and analysis is accurate, complete, timely and consistent.
- Maintain ongoing development of a centralised Data Warehouse and user reporting tools.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are followed and upheld at every level.
- Review and challenge current processes and drive change.
- Delivery of financial support to key projects.
- Recognised accounting qualification (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office to an advance level, including financial modelling.
- Organised & methodical.
- Personal flexibility.
- An eye for detail.
- Analytically strong.
- High integrity and objectivity.
- Excellent man management and leadership skills.
- Able to inspire confidence from customers and staff.
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Excellent benefits package