An award winning company providing Banking Services nationally are looking to recruit a Finance Manager. There is a strong requirement for leadership and communication skills which will contribute to the success of this role.
The main responsibilites of this role include:
- Responsible for the end of year reporting including statutory accounts.
- Overseeing month end close, preparing reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Liaise regularly with external auditors and consultants.
- Production of annual reporting and notes to accounts.
- Monitoring and improving financial processes, controls and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified and have experience working within Financial Services. The candidate will preferrably have a background in practice, however this is not a necessity.